- Full-day Spanish wine tour from Madrid
- Explore Vinos de Madrid -- a DO-classified wine region just outside of the capital city
- Tour three prestigious wineries in the areas and sample glasses of their produce
- Learn about biodynamic and organic wine that is made in the region from your expert guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 19 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Cafeteria/Restaurant "La Gloria" Paseo Infanta Isabel,5, Madrid (Opposite to Atocha train station .) Your guide will wait for you at the door of the cafeteria/Restaurant "La Gloria" Closest Metro Station is Atocha Renfe (Line 1) By metro take: Line 1 and get off at ATOCHA – RENFE Exit: Alfonso XII
What To Expect
Visit three of the region’s contemporary and classic wineries, all of which are nestled amid sprawling vineyards and boast gorgeous views of the picturesque mountain perimeter.
Return to your minivan when our tour concludes and enjoy the scenic journey back to Madrid.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish (Both languages)
- We recommend to take a strong breakfast.
- Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 3. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Inside the cellars it is a bit cold. We recommend warm clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gourmet Madrid
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff