1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers will receive “no-wait” tickets for the museum via e-mail. Tickets will be sent 24 hours in advance (relative to the time of reservation).
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a no-wait entrance, but the security check is mandatory and travelers may have to wait to pass it.
- OPERATED BY Incomingtosspain
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line access to the Royal Palace of Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line access to the Royal Palace of Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line access to the Royal Palace of Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-line access to the Royal Palace of Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip-the-line access to the Royal Palace of Madrid
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMadridSkip-the-Line Tours - ToledoAttractions & Museums - ToledoMuseum Tickets & Passes - ToledoSkip-the-Line Tours - SegoviaAttractions & Museums - SegoviaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SegoviaSkip-the-Line Tours - ZaragozaAttractions & Museums - ZaragozaMuseum Tickets & Passes - ZaragozaCategory
Andén Cero Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico) Tours & TicketsValley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos) Tours & TicketsCasa de Campo Tours & TicketsMadrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid) Tours & TicketsCasino Gran Vía Tours & TicketsMuseum of Natural Sciences Tours & TicketsSantiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Madrid Tours & TicketsMadrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid) Tours & TicketsSobrino de Botín Tours & TicketsMatadero Madrid Tours & TicketsRoyal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid) Tours & TicketsMetropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Independencia Tours & TicketsLa Cueva de Lola Tours & TicketsEssential Flamenco Tours & TicketsOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM) Tours & TicketsLa Casa Encendida Tours & Tickets