- See some of the greatest Spanish and European art during this hassle-free tour
- Ideal for time-pressed travelers who want to see one of the city’s best museums
- Skip-the-line benefits allow you to make the most of limited time in Madrid
- Enjoy the tour guide’s insight that you wouldn’t get if visiting independently
Departure & Return
Statue of Velázquez, located on the side of the Museum, Paseo del Prado s/n. Look for the blue umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff