- Magnificent views and photo opportunities around Madrid
- Customized itinerary and the flexibility to make changes on the day
- Receive tips on where to eat, drink, and shop in Madrid from a local guide
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
Departure & Return
Plaza de Isabel II, in front of the statue of Isabel II (Metro Station Opera)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please specify your preferred starting time
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Ask her anything and she will anticipate your interests and taylor the tour of her local area to your needs." See review