- Skip the lines and head straight into Palacio Real
- A professional guide will navigate you through the palace
- Small group tour with no more than eight guests
- See highlights of the palace in under three hours
Departure & Return
Meet by the Petrvs Statue (Saint Peter) at Plaza de la Armería, across from the main entrance outside of the Palacio Real de Madrid
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Palacio Real de Madrid might be subjected to occasional closures or delayed opening or special event limiting access to our tour. When this occurs, we will provide guests with a reschedule option, or appropriate alternative. There is a link provided to verify beforehand the exceptional closing days online. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff