- Live flamenco show including dinner and a workshop in Madrid
- Savor a typical Spanish dinner complete with drinks and dessert
- Tap your toes or keep rhythm with castanets during an optional preshow workshop
- Experience the passion of flamenco as professional dancers and musicians grace the stage
- Perfect for a romantic night out in Madrid
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know if you are coming to the workshop in order to have an idea of numbers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taberna Flamenca El Cortijo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff