- Watch a heated flamenco show at Corral de la Morería, a famous tablaos in Madrid
- See some of the country’s leading flamenco dancers take to the stage
- Stamp your feet and clap along to the live music and singing
- Revel in the rustic atmosphere of this venue situated in the heart of Madrid Old Town
- Choose to enjoy a show with a drink or upgrade to include a 3-, 4- or 5-course dinner with water and wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointCorral De La Moreria, Calle Moreria, 17, 28005 Madrid Spain
What To Expect
If you've upgraded to include a meal, enjoy a delectable selection of Spanish dishes along with the show. Please see the Itinerary section below for sample menus.
Then watch as flamenco dancers and musicians take to the stage with fast-paced choreography. After an hour, the experience concludes and leaves you free to continue exploring the Old Town of Madrid independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- If you are traveling as part of a group and would like to be seated together, please make a note in the Specials Requirements box at the time of booking, providing your friends’ booking reference. Note that while the venue will do their best to accommodate your request, it cannot be guaranteed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Corral de la Moreria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The timing is ideal because it allows for a 2 hour meal service followed by an uninterrupted show which can only be described as beyond riveting." See review