Skip the Line: Flamenco Show at Cafe de Chinitas Ticket
- Cafe de Chinitas flamenco show in Madrid
- Relax in a legendary flamenco club, decorated in the style of Granada's Alhambra palace
- Enjoy the show with a drink or choose the dinner option to enjoy a traditional Spanish meal
- Experience the energy and artistry of Spain’s national dance!
Departure & Return
Departure PointCafe de Chinitas, Calle Torija 7, 28013 Madrid Spain
What To Expect
Enjoy your complimentary drink during the performance or select an optional dinner package while you watch. The venue's typical meal comes with a starter, along with the house salad or Paella. Sample some caramel flan (a national dish) for dessert along with a glass of sangria, coffee or mineral water.
Finish your flamenco performance experience approximately 4 hours after you arrive, still tingling from the electric display of singing, dancing and movement.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No show at check-in time results in the loss of the reservation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Flamenco Show at Cafe de Chinitas Ticket.
- "Really worth reserving a dinner there to complete the evening." See review