Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Cafe de Chinitas flamenco show in Madrid
- Relax in a legendary flamenco club, decorated in the style of Granada's Alhambra palace
- Enjoy the show with a drink or choose the dinner option to enjoy a traditional Spanish meal
- Experience the energy and artistry of Spain’s national dance!
Departure & Return
Café de Chinitas
What To Expect
Enjoy your complimentary drink during the performance or select an optional dinner package while you watch. The venue's typical meal comes with a starter, along with the house salad or Paella. Sample some caramel flan (a national dish) for dessert along with a glass of sangria, coffee or mineral water.
Finish your flamenco performance experience approximately 4 hours after you arrive, still tingling from the electric display of singing, dancing and movement.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No show at check-in time results in the loss of the reservation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms