1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat all of your senses to a dose of Spanish culture with a flamenco and dinner package in Madrid. Booking in advance guarantees you a seat in the legendary Torres Bermejas, a tablao (flamenco venue) where some of the greatest names in flamenco have performed. Plus, your experience is completed by a tapas selection inspired by classic Spanish cuisine. Choose from two showtimes.
- Flamenco show and dinner at Torres Bermejas in Madrid
- Guaranteed entry to a show at the often sold-out venue
- Watch a performance in the oldest tablao (flamenco venue) in Madrid
- Feast on classic Spanish dishes during a tapas dinner
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner "Tapas Menu"
Live show There is a tapas menu option for vegetarians and vegans.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointStreet Gran Via, 28013 Madrid Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Torres Bermejas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flamenco Show & Special Menu at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flamenco Show & Special Menu at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Flamenco Show & Special Menu at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Flamenco Show & Special Menu at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Flamenco Show & Special Menu at Torres Bermejas in Madrid
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsMadridTheaters - ToledoTheaters - SegoviaTheaters - ZaragozaCategory
La Casa EncendidaPlaza de OrienteSantiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Plaza de Toros de las VentasNational Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)Cardamomo Tablao FlamencoAlmudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)Círculo de Bellas Artes (CBA)Madrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid)Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)Museo de Falúas RealesLa Esquina del BernabeuPlaza de EspanaLa LatinaMuseum of Natural SciencesVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Plaza de ColónMatadero MadridCampo de Fútbol de VallecasRoyal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)