Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
781 Tours & Activities
Flamenco Shows in Madrid
0 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Sit on the edge of your seat at Torres Bermejas, a ‘tablao’ (flamenco venue) established in Madrid in 1960. At this unique locale that mimics the Arabic motifs, tiles and wood-carved ceilings of the Alhambra in Granada, you’ll watch an unforgettable flamenco show, accompanied by a glass of red or white wine. Upgrade your 80-minute experience to include dinner with your choice of a seasonal, fandango or guajira menu featuring traditional Spanish cuisine.
- Bermejas Torres flamenco show in Madrid
- Enjoy a drink while watching stunning entertainment on stage
- Revel in the atmospheric tablao, a reproduction of the Alhambra
- Choose from three menus for dinner (if option selected)
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner (if option selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorres Bermejas, Calle Mesonero Romanos 11, 28013 Madrid Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Torres Bermejas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas in Madrid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Venue is also very close to Gran Via and easy to reach." See review
Product code: 33359P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsMadridTheaters - ToledoTheaters - SegoviaTheaters - ZaragozaCategory
Plaza de ColónMadrid Plaza de la VillaCírculo de Bellas Artes (CBA)Museo del Aire Atocha Train Station (Puerta de Atocha)House Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)Madrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid)Royal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación)Campo de Fútbol de VallecasVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Royal Palace of Aranjuez (Palacio Real de Aranjuez)Palacio De CristalCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Hard Rock Café MadridPlaza de CibelesLas Rozas VillageRoyal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)Cafe de Chinitas