- Avila and Salamanca tour from Madrid
- Explore Avila’s UNESCO-listed old city, one of Spain’s best-preserved medieval gems
- See Avila Cathedral and the Basilica of St. Vincent
- Visit UNESCO-listed Salamanca, famous for its medieval university and enchanting sandstone architecture
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting for you at the corner of Julio Camba Street with Alcalá Street with a sign of Amigo Tours. Metro station VENTAS. Please be at the meeting point at leat 10 minutes before the tour departs
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All tours are run in both English and Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes
- We recommend to take sun cream, a hat and water, specially in summer
- Not recommended for travelers with reduced mobility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the N list: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Our units have alcohol-gel dispensers at 70% at the disposal of our tourists.
- Our tourists will have an assigned seat, personal and guaranteed during the whole tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a long day but is well worth it and the places you visit and see such as the cathedrals are a must do just fascinating and beautiful!!" See review
- "This is how live/day tours in other countries/key cities are conducted such as in Rome, Paris, and New York." See review
- "The early start time and less running subway cars on a saturday almost made me miss the tour so be careful." See review