3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Art lovers will enjoy a private three-hour tour of one of Madrid’s finest galleries, the Prado Museum. Your guide will show you some of the most famous works in the collection as well as lesser-known pieces that give an insight into Spanish culture, art, and history. This is a private tour so you can customize it to suit your needs and interests.
- Make the most of an afternoon at the Prado with a private guide
- Hotel transfers are provided if your hotel isn’t near the gallery
- Entrance tickets to the gallery are included
- Travelers with a range of interests will enjoy learning more about art
Saved to wishlist!
Official private guide
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.The guide will pick you up in any hotel in Madrid and tell you about he history of the city and the monuments you pass by in your way to the palace. But if the hotel is not walking distance, you should pay the transportation or choosing the meeting point in the entrance of the Museum (our recommended choice)
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Ticket Office , P.º del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
At the Museum, besides Goya´s sculpture, in front of the ticket office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ventana a la Cultura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour private tour of The Prado Museum, Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour private tour of The Prado Museum, Madrid?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hour private tour of The Prado Museum, Madrid?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour private tour of The Prado Museum, Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff