3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lucca is surrounded by picturesque wine country, but navigating the rural roads and finding the small wineries on your own can be a challenge. With this wine tour, round-trip transportation from Lucca and a wine expert guide ensure a stress-free day. Stop at two family-run cellars to tour the vineyards and learn about their history and production techniques, then enjoy tastings featuring wines paired with local cheeses and other specialties.
- A guided tour to discover boutique wineries in the countryside of Lucca
- Sample a number of local wines paired with Tuscan delicacies
- Round-trip transportation to imbibe without worrying about driving
- The flexibility and personal attention of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Martino, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lars Stork
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory