- Escape the busy city and head to Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez wine country
- No need to book taxis—transportation between wineries is included
- Chance to visit scenic vineyards and stop off for wine tastings
- Tour showcases incredible scenery such as Los Padres National Forest
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Minimum 2 people to book this tour. We will pick you up at any residential address within the city of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Burbank, Universal City, Anaheim, Long beach LAX airport, Cruise terminals and will drop you off at the designated hotel or address
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Long Beach Municipal Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA 90808
- Bob Hope Airport, 2627 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center, 100 Swinford St, San Pedro, CA 90731, USA
- Carnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY American Riviera Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Santa Barbara Wine Tasting Day Tour from Los Angeles.