2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience Los Angeles’s thriving Arts District on a private walking tour with a local guide. Explore downtown LA’s exciting street art scene, fashionable boutiques, intriguing galleries, and stylish restaurants and bars. Get an overview of the neighborhood’s fascinating past and learn about the colorful murals that splash across the walls of historic downtown structures. Opt for the optional upgrade and expand the tour to include neighboring Little Tokyo.
- Take a private walking tour of Los Angeles’s vibrant downtown Arts District
- Explore one of the city’s most exciting neighborhoods with a local
- Learn about the area’s history and culture from an informative guide
- Enrich your appreciation of LA’s significant street art and mural tradition
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Entrance fees, if any (depending on your preferences)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
811 Traction Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
459 S Hewitt St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Downtown Los Angeles Graffiti & Mural Walking Tour in Arts District?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Downtown Los Angeles Graffiti & Mural Walking Tour in Arts District?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Downtown Los Angeles Graffiti & Mural Walking Tour in Arts District?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11498P70
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesWalking Tours - CaliforniaArt Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaArt Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Long BeachArt Tours - Long BeachCategory
San PedroMarvin Braude Bike TrailGrammy MuseumLos Angeles Palisades ParkWizarding World of Harry PotterSix Flags Hurricane Harbor Los AngelesTravel Town MuseumOrpheum TheaterHuntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical GardensThe Magic CastleUnion StationLA LiveManhattan BeachRobertson BoulevardOld PasadenaVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Paley Center for MediaNorton Simon MuseumNatural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)Hollywood Hills