- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of a local guide
- Gain a great overview and orientation of the city, ideal for first time visitors
- Families will enjoy this comprehensive, stress-free walking tour
Departure & Return
We meet at the bottom of Angels Flight (351 S. Hill Street 90013) located between 3rd and 4th on Hill Street across the Grand Central Market. Nearest Metro Rail station - Pershing Square off the Metro Red or Purple Lines. Parking - Private lots near the meeting point. Rates will vary.
Note: The tour ends at Pershing Square (532 S. Olive Street 90013), which is a 5 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at Pershing Square (532 S. Olive Street 90013), which is a 5 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Old and New Downtown Los Angeles Tour.