Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at 10:15 AM check in with your guide as the experience starts promptly at 10:30. There are other guests on the tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- Closed-toe shoes are required and layers are recommended
- Young children are welcome to join this hike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the hiking tour should be able to hike on their own. NO STROLLERS!
- Guests must wear masks on this tour.
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. We are not cancelling normal operations because our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. For guests who would like to take a private tour, we're offering 50% off our normal private tour rate. Contact us for details.
- NOTE: This tour meets OUTSIDE on the street. It does not meet at a residential location. Please be mindful of our neighbors. Your guide will meet you outside at the given address. Thank you!
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests should not have a fear of heights and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Official Hollywood Sign Hike: Walk to the Hollywood Sign.