- Get a chance to drive Ferrari California on the tour of the Hollywood Sign
- Explore the Hollywood attractions behind the wheel of an exotic sports car
- Come back home with plenty of wonderful memories
Departure & Return
Starting location at the visitor center located at 6808 Hollywood blvd, next to Harley Davidson Store. Your guide will be waiting for you on the loading zone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Up to 3 people in a car (additional drivers in one car, will come at an additional cost)
- Age: Minimum driving age 18
- Age: No minimum riding age but minors must be with a parent
- Valid driver license required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- there are 2 options for this product(option1:you drive & option 2:you are a passenger)
- Most travelers can participate
- back seats are not suitable for people over 250 lbs and/or 7 ft tall
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I RIDE LIKE A STAR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms