- Pose in front of Paul Smith’s iconic Pink Wall and many other Instagram hot spots
- Pedal past Hollywood attractions, including the Capitol Records Building and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Check out the front gate of Paramount Studios and ride through the Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Go farther afield to explore hip Melrose Avenue, LACMA, and the Original Farmer's Market
Departure & Return
BIKES AND HIKES LA TOURS FLAGSHIP STORE. FREE PARKING ON SITE. Private Tour: Make your Los Angeles Tour private and choose the time that works best for you by contacting us directly at Bikes and Hikes LA
What To Expect
Continue past L.A.’s modern art museum LACMA and the nearby La Brea Tar Pits, then admire the imposing front gate to Paramount Studios. Your cycle adventure will continue with a trip through the historic Hollywood Forever Cemetery, pass by CBS Television City, and explore the Dolby Theater (home of the Oscars) and Grauman’s Chinese Theater. You’ll return to your original starting point at the end of the ride.
Major highlights of this Instagramable experience include the Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre, Nickelodeon Studios, The “Pretty Woman” Apartment and many more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your guide. There are other guests on the tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- You must be comfortable on a bike for this Hollywood Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended on our LA Tours
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Near public transportation
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, and enjoy riding a bike on the best Los Angeles tour
- We recommend this Hollywood celebrity tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in this Hollywood tour should be able to bike on their own
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking for this top-rated Hollywood city tour
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level and be in good health to take this Los Angeles tour
- Complimentary on-site storage is available while on Los Angeles tours
- Gratuities for guide are not included in the booking cost. 15-20% is customary for this Hollywood tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 211 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff