2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover two historic neighborhoods in Los Angeles with this walking tour of Olvera Street and Little Tokyo. Follow a local guide to see landmarks like Union Station and the El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historical monument. Get a taste of Little Tokyo with sweet treats such as mochi and learn about local art, music, shopping, and history as you explore on foot.
- Maximize time in Los Angeles with a neighborhood tour
- Join a local guide for a walk along Olvera Street
- Engage with LA’s music, art, and contemporary culture
- Explore the tastes and shops of Little Tokyo
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Departure & Return
800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
100 N Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour may be modified to meet your preferences (on demand)
- Walking tour with a local guide
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking (depends on availability)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic Tour in Downtown LA: Olvera Street and Little Tokyo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Historic Tour in Downtown LA: Olvera Street and Little Tokyo?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Historic Tour in Downtown LA: Olvera Street and Little Tokyo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historic Tour in Downtown LA: Olvera Street and Little Tokyo?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11498P64
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHistorical Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachHistorical Tours - Long BeachCategory
Petersen Automotive MuseumHancock ParkAuto Club Speedway Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Television CityOld PasadenaMuseum of Tolerance (MOT)Hollywood Wax Museum Los AngelesHollywood Guinness World Records MuseumLA LiveLos Angeles Zoo & Botanical GardensZuma BeachHistoric Core Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)San PedroHeal the Bay AquariumLos Angeles Montana AvenueRunyon Canyon ParkHollywood Forever CemeteryAutry Museum of the American West