Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Go with a guide: Discover hidden gems loved by locals
- Food tastings at authentic stands and cafes
- Listen to little–known stories about Venice Beach history
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
We will meet at the Venice Whaler, 10 Washington Blvd., Venice, CA 90292. Our guide will be standing there to greet you with our Secret Tours umbrella so we are easy to spot!
The tour will end at the Love wall on 410 Santa Clara Ave. Venice, CA 90291 USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Secret Food Tour of Venice Beach, Los Angeles w/ Private Tour Option.