- Swap busy walking tours for a self-guided trail of clues around London
- Stay fueled—two optional pub breaks are included on the trail
- Hassle-free experience with clues sent to your phone
- Perfect for travelers interested in discovering lesser-known hidden sights
Departure & Return
After purchase you will receive a text message with instructions of how to setup the trail. Once you're setup you'll receive a location of where to start the trail. Any questions, just get in touch! Departure Point: St Pauls Underground Station, exit near Caffe Nero.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a mobile phone, with some data or text messages available.
- You will be sent a trail of clues that guide you around the city and add a playful touch to exploring.
- We will not be there to physically guide you on this trail. If you get lost you can message "Lost" for a detailed route to the next clue. Send "hint" if you think you're in the right location but aren't sure where to find the clue answer!
- You should be comfortable walking ~5km. Please wear appropriate clothing for walking, the weather and the time of year.
- There are 2 optional pub breaks on this trail. Use these to get refreshments or skip if you'd like to carry on. We have no affiliation with these establishments.
- Any further issues please contact us via Facebook messenger.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TheSecret.city
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.