Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise through the heart of London, from Tower Pier to Westminster
- See legendary London landmarks including the London Eye and the Shard
- Sip on a cup of tea, and enjoy a selection of British cakes, scones, and sandwiches
- Visit the onboard bar to purchase more drinks, if you wish
Departure & Return
situated within walking distance to Tower Hill underground Station
What To Expect
Heading west from Tower Pier, first pass the mystery-laden Tower of London and the monolithic Shard building, a 95-story pyramid of glass. Continue on to Shakespeare’s famous Globe Theatre, a stunning Elizabethan playhouse with running performances, and the towering London Eye. Along the South Bank, see a medley of buskers, locals, and tourists meandering on the bustling pedestrian path. Your cruise loops at Westminster, for great views of the Houses of Parliament before heading back east.
As you cruise, indulge in British culinary delights like scones spread with jam and spoonfuls of cream, finger sandwiches, cakes, and unlimited tea and coffee. For an added treat, order a glass of bubbly (own expense) from the onboard bar. After tea, feel free to wander the open-air deck as you arrive back at Tower Pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call us after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that as part of the relaxed atmosphere of this cruise experience, your table may be situated in close proximity to other guests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Those who arrive last are seated furthest from the wall and served food and tea last, so definitely recommend arriving early." See review
- "It's a very nice cruise to take if you want just a laid back and have tea in a boat." See review
- "Social distancing restrictions meant we had a less than full boat - all the better to enjoy the surroundings and roam freely around the upper deck after we finished our afternoon tea below." See review