Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise through London on a round-trip route from Tower Pier to Westminster
- See top London attractions including the London Eye and the Shard
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch featuring delicious dishes such as chicken supreme
- Visit the onboard bar to purchase drinks, if you wish
Departure & Return
Located a few minutes away from Tower Hill Underground Station. Please go directly to the boarding gate.
What To Expect
Heading west from Tower Pier, first pass the formidable Tower of London, situated in the modern Square Mile, followed by The Shard—the 95-story pyramid dominates the South Bank skyline. Continue on to Shakespeare’s famous Globe Theatre, a historic active theater, and the enormous London Eye. Along the South Bank, witness the bustle of performers, locals, and meandering tourists. Your cruise loops at Westminster, where you get great views of the Houses of Parliament and the iconic Big Ben before turning around.
As you cruise, indulge in a sumptuous 2-course meal featuring an entree and dessert with coffee and tea. For an added treat, purchase wine, beer, or other non-alcoholic beverages from the onboard bar. After lunch, get some air on the outside deck as your river cruise returns to Tower Pier. Arrive with plenty of time to continue sightseeing (and walk off your hearty meal)!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; if you require this, or have any other dietary needs, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please contact us after booking.
- Please note that as part of the relaxed atmosphere of this cruise experience, your table may be situated in close proximity to other guests.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please ensure you arrive 20-minutes prior to departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands