- This speedy, seamless tour makes visiting Stonehenge stress-free
- Admission, shuttle bus, round-trip transit, and headsets all included
- Arrive early to beat the crowds, and save time for further exploring
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
VICTORIA: Outside "Noura" restaurant. From Victoria train station cross at Shakespeare pub and walk via Grovesnor Gardens. Noura 16 Hobart Place is opposite 2 Grovesnor Gardens.
Drop off is at Hammersmith Underground Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day Tours London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Stonehenge Morning Half-Day Tour from London Including Admission.