Stanmore Circular Private Walking Tour
Greater London, United Kingdom
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Entrance Bernays Gardens
Entrance St. John's Church
Entrance Bentley Priory Open Space
Entrance to Stanmore Common and Open Space
Departure & Return
Departure PointStanmore Station, Stanmore HA7 4PD, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/16/2020 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. (There is plenty of local car parking too). Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stanmore Circular Private Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stanmore Circular Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Stanmore Circular Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stanmore Circular Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P74
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonNature and Wildlife - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyNature and Wildlife - ChathamWalking Tours - ChathamHistorical Tours - ChathamHalf-day Tours - ChathamNature and Wildlife - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCategory
West End Theater DistrictCanary WharfLondon Luton Airport (LTN)London Natural History MuseumAdelphi TheatreWallace CollectionHMS BelfastRegent StreetSt. Paul's CathedralRoyal Albert Hall Millennium BridgeBrick LaneLondon National GalleryWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Carnaby StreetKensington PalaceBaker StreetSohoImperial War Museum (IWM)