Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Pre-cruise tour from London to Southampton Port via Stonehenge
- Enjoy a hassle-free hotel pickup from your central London hotel
- Hear Stonehenge secrets and theories about its history from your expert tour manager
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed monument at leisure
- Drop-off at Southampton Port in time for your departing cruise
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London we may not be able to offer certain pick ups. Please contact us before booking to check we can offer a drop off at your selected hotel on these dates; London Marathon: 28th April The Prudential Bike Ride London: 4th August We offer a pick up from any London city centre hotel, Airbnb property and selected Heathrow Airport hotels. London city centre pick ups begin at 07:00am, and Heathrow airport hotels pick up is between 9.00am and 9.45am. Unfortunately we are unable to collect from Heathrow airport terminals. On the morning of your departure please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your pick up time. Your tour guide or driver will come into the hotel to find you and will be holding a board reading "International Friends". If you are not staying in the hotel that you have selected as the meeting point, you must inform us of where you are staying so that we can contact you if necessary.
What To Expect
Feel your intrigue heighten as you arrive at the Megalithic stone circle and set out to explore the mysterious monument independently. Ponder academic theories surrounding Stonehenge as you admire scenic countryside vistas.
At a time pre-arranged with your guide, board your coach and relax during the direct journey to your Southampton cruise terminal, where the tour concludes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely arrival to Southampton Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats must be requested in advance
- Wheelchair accessible but mustadvise the supplier in advance/ time of booking
- Important note regarding timings for 2021: Due to possible timed embarkation procedures for 2021 it may be necessary to amend slightly the advertised timings. This is to ensure guests arrive at the cruise terminal at their allocated embarkation time. If timed embarkation policies are introduced we will contact all customers prior to the your transfer to confirm your specific timings.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Southampton Excursion: Pre-Cruise Tour from London to Southampton via Stonehenge.
- "It is an excellent value when comparing it to a simple ground transfer to the port." See review