3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
London’s South Bank area is home to more than a dozen of the city’s top attractions, so see them all in just a few hours on this insightful walking tour. In addition to the famous London Bridge, see the Clink Prison, the Globe Theatre, St. Paul's Cathedral, and the Shard, while hearing London legends and trivia from an entertaining guide. Finally, be dazzled by the crown jewels with included admission to the Tower of London.
- Explore one of London's most historic and charming areas on foot
- Stroll past Victorian streets, Harry Potter film locations, and the Borough Market
- A storytelling guide brings London history to life
- Browse royal artifacts at your own pace with an included Tower of London ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Fun Local Guide!
Walking tour of the Southbank area
Entrance Ticket to Tower of London
Food & Drinks : please bringing something to sip and nibble on
Transport to and from your hotel
Oyster Cards/Travel Cards for underground train travel
Departure & Return
68-70 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8JZ, UK
King William St, London, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Banqueting House Broadway MarketHyde ParkBeefeater Gin DistilleryMonument to the Great Fire of LondonSouthwark CathedralSaatchi GalleryUp at The O2All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)SpitalfieldsWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonCamden MarketQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkGreen ParkSir John Soane's MuseumThe Postal MuseumRegent StreetSomerset HouseLondon Stansted Airport (STN)HMS Belfast