Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Christmas lights and markets tour in London
- Catch sight of the city’s holiday decorations
- Pass through Leicester Sqaure and Trafalgar Square
- Stop for a drink in Charles Dickens’ favorite London pub
- Take awesome pictures of Big Ben and the London Eye at night
- Explore the River Side Christmas Market
Departure & Return
Meet outside Covent Garden Tube Station (there’s only one exit). Your guide will have a red and white umbrella with the words “Tour Guide” written on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress in comfortable clothing and with a warm coat (plus hat, gloves or mittens, and a scarf if it’s particularly cold out).
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures United Kingdom
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Christmas Lights and Markets Tour in London.