- Ideal for families and thrill seekers
- Soar past iconic London landmarks including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and HMS Belfast
- Alternate between high-speed bursts and commentary-led cruising
- Upgrade to a longer cruise for double the exhilaration and views of the O2 Arena
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tower Millennium Pier Address: Tower Millennium Pier Lower Thames Street London EC3N 4DT Directions: Tower Pier is located next to the entrance to the Tower of London. A 10 minute walk from Tower Hill Station Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the shorter RIB blast option, speed past top London attractions including The Shard, City Hall, Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, and the Tower of London. In between full-throttle thrills, your skippers slows the pace to deliver comic commentary.
The longer, ultimate RIB blast features double the exhilarating maneuvers and hold-on-tight moments. Cruise beneath Tower Bridge and speed past the sleek skyscrapers of Canary Wharf towards the iconic dome of the O2 Arena. During the return journey to Tower Pier, your skipper travels at maximum speed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 13 years & under must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that children have to weigh a minimum of 15kg (2.36 stone)
- Changes after booking may be subject to an alteration fee
- IF THE TIME YOU SELECT IS NOT AVAILABLE YOUR BOOKING WILL BE INPUT ON THE NEAREST TIME AVAILABLE & YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THAMES RIB EXPERIENCE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING DATE
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If your trip is subject to our Minimum Passenger Number Policy you will be contacted 24 hours before to be offered an alternative time or date to travel
- Most travelers can participate
- NO HEART / OR OTHER SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames Rib Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 20 minute Tower Millennium Pier Speedboat Blast Loop.