- See London at your own pace and when you want to with a digital, self-guided tour
- Hear commentary and instructions through your Smart Phone without using data
- Travel by foot and by public transportation using offline digital map
Departure & Return
If you are purchasing the option which includes a prepaid Oyster Card, you will need to visit the Vox City Walks Tourist Information Kiosk, located at Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH, prior to any bus travel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your fantastic digital guide of London, including 7 of the city's best bus routes, you'll be able to discover the city's most significant landmarks and hidden gems. Add-on a pre-paid Oyster Card to your pass, and start discovering the most incredible sights that London has to offer, from St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey, to the London Eye and Trafalgar Square.
As you pass by the likes of Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus and the Tower of London, you can enjoy fun facts and historic insights from your digital guide, whilst enjoying panoramic views from the top deck of London's famous buses.
With unlimited sightseeing in the palm of your hand, it's the perfect way to discover London, with no roaming charges, offline functionality, and advanced geo-location; so you'll never get lost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children aged 0-11 travel free on London buses, therefore no Oyster card is provided. No audio guide is included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vox City International Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by London Public Buses Hop on Hop off Audio Tour.