Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour offers an introduction to traditional British foods
- With a foodie guide, learn about London’s latest gastronomic trends
- Get an insider’s take on local haunts including pubs and market stalls
- Stroll past London landmarks such as Tower Bridge and the HMS “Belfast”
- Find out on the day of the tour what the Secret Dish is
- Private upgrade option available
Departure & Return
We'll meet outside Evans Cycle Shop near London Bridge Station. Evans Cycle Shop is on two floors - please meet at the top on Dukes Street Hill - outside Evans Cycle Shop - which is opposite the Barrowboy and Banker Pub and next to London Bridge.
The tour will end very near to London Bridge Station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Secret Food Tours & Secret Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I can sincerely recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys good food and who is looking for a memorable local experience in London." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews