Explore our promoted experiences
- View London’s main landmarks and hidden gems on a private walking tour
- Go beyond the highlights to find secret spots many visitors never know about
- See and hear about sights such as Big Ben, plus old prisons, parks, and more
- Learn details you might miss if alone, with full attention of private guide
Departure & Return
Metro station of St. Paul’s (Central Line), exit 2 upstairs, by the entrance to cafe Press.
Say goodbye to your guide in Soho Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands