Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day London tour including Tower of London visit
- Enjoy fast-track entry and a guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Make use of a ticket for a Thames River cruise from the Tower of London
- Upgrade to include a ticket for the London Eye
Departure & Return
Departs at 9 am (boarding at 8.30), Victoria Coach Station (Gate 1-5) Nearest station: Victoria Station - Victoria line, Direct line, Circle line, British Rail
What To Expect
See the iconic Big Ben and Houses of Parliament in Parliament Square, and snap pictures of Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married in a grand ceremony in April 2011.
Then, gaze up at Nelson’s Column in buzzing Trafalgar Square, and drive to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Walk to the palace gates to watch the Changing of the Guard. Look on in delight as the soldiers of the Queen’s Foot Guard, clothed in red tunics and bearskin hats, exchange duties to the regal music of a military band, and learn about this centuries-old ceremony from your guide.
Next, continue by coach to a cozy London pub in Trafalgar Square. Sit down to a tasty lunch (own expense) and then pick up your tour again in the City of London. Located east of the West End, and famous for its financial institutions, this history-steeped district is home to the Bank of England and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Hop out for fast-track entry and a guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral.
Afterward, pay a visit to the Tower of London, the medieval prison-fortress that stands on the north banks of the Thames River. Head inside to explore independently, and learn about the tower’s blood-soaked history. Founded in the 1080s by William the Conqueror, this imposing complex has served as a palace, armory, prison and execution site, and is known for its ravens and colorful Beefeater guides.
If you wish, join one of the complimentary Beefeater tours that run regularly from inside the gates. Learn about the famous events that took place here, and hear some of the mysteries that still haunt the complex.
Before your tour ends, receive a complimentary ticket for a sightseeing cruise on the Thames River, from the Tower of London to Westminster Pier.
Upgrade to include a ticket for the London Eye to be used that evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services (June 2, 3, 25, July 2, Oct 12). We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at Tower of London instead.
- You can choose to take the river cruise on another day and finish the tour at the Tower of London instead of Westminster Pier. The London Eye is a Standard Experience booked at a 6pm time-slot for guaranteed entry (if option selected).
- Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace will resume from Monday the 23rd August 2021 and will take place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Dome Galleries are open for visits on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays only, and daily during school holidays. Within the Dome, the Stone and Golden Galleries are open but the Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice. Entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to continued distancing measures and there may be time restrictions in place. The café and restaurant remain closed.
- If there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace we see the Changing of the Guard at Horse Guards Parade instead
- London Eye: The London Eye ticket is for standard entry 6:00pm on the same day. This ticket can only be used for this one visit. Please show the ticket on your phone as the barcode will be scanned. Visit to The London Eye is independent
- NEW EXHIBITION - St Paul’s, the Monarch and the Changing World (Launches 25th May 2022, running to mid-December 2022)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands