Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and customers will need to remain on the bus for the duration of the tour
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- The tour itinerary and order may change.
- There will be no breaks during the tour
- No food will be provided on this tour
- Single use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus.
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis. Downstairs seating is also available if preferred.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Christmas Lights London by Night Open Top Bus Tour.