- Tour London on a vintage double-decker bus and see attractions like Westminster Abbey
- See top London attractions including Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the London Eye during your Thames River sightseeing cruise
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Upgrade to include a traditional fish and chips lunch in a central London pub
Departure & Return
164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria. Located 5-minute walk from Victoria Train & Underground station. Morning tour departs at Gate 19 - 20 at 7:45am (Boarding starts at 7:30am) and Afternoon tour departs at Gate 0 at 1:00pm (Boarding starts at 12:45pm)
What To Expect
Next head to the banks of the Thames River, where you get an up-close view of the formidable Tower of London. Built by William the Conquerer in the 11th century, the site has a long and stormy history as a prison and execution site. Before continuing on, hear a bit about the famous Beefeater Guards and the Crown Jewels that are housed in the impenetrable fort.
At Tower Pier, board a sightseeing boat and grab a seat in the glass-encased saloon or on the open deck. Drift in comfort along the banks of the historic Thames River and discover London’s history through lively audio commentary. Relax as the boat makes a short loop under the London Bridge, passing the Houses of Parliament, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, and the London Eye.
After your cruise, hop back on the bus and head to Buckingham Palace to watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Marvel at the precision and tradition of the ritual, performed by the Queen’s Foot Guard and a military band. Your tour concludes back at your original departure point.
Upgrade your tour to include a traditional fish and chips lunch at a London pub!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Two-course meal (if option selected) is a choice of either Fish and Chips or Vegetarian Sausages and Mash and Brownie for the dessert. Drinks are available at additional cost.
- Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the Changing of the Guard only takes place on the morning tour
- Please note: at time of booking you will need to select between the morning or afternoon departures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bus was not that comfortable, but it was fun being on a 60’s era double decker." See review