8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Limited time in London doesn’t have to mean a limited view of the capital. Soak up the key sights in just one action-packed day on this guided small-group tour. Explore Westminster Abbey and watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace. Then cruise the Thames River to Tower Bridge and explore its inner workings before delving into British history at the Tower of London.
- Explore Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London
- Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Cruise the River Thames from Embankment to Tower Bridge
- Enjoy a more personal experience with a group of no more than 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Changing of the Guard & Horseguards Parade
River cruise along the Thames
Small Groups of 20 people
English only speaking guide
Entrance to Westminster Abbey
Entrance to Tower of London
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
Parliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P 3JX, UK
35 Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DR, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Please note that for security reasons bag searches will take place at Westminster Abbey and at the Tower of London.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - UK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London In a Day: Tower of London, Westminster Abbey & Changing of the Guard?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during London In a Day: Tower of London, Westminster Abbey & Changing of the Guard?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 62043P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonAudio Guides - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Fleet Street Wellington ArchAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)Wimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumGuards MuseumRoyal Air Force Museum LondonQueen's House Marble Arch London Canal MuseumQueen's TheatreSaatchi GalleryChislehurst CavesOld Royal Naval CollegeMaryleboneThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsPlatform 9 3/4Theatre Royal Drury LaneSir John Soane's MuseumLondon Natural History MuseumLord's Cricket Ground