Explore our promoted experiences
- Historic walking tour of London, including the British Museum
- Enjoy skip-the-line access and a guided tour of the British Museum
- Admire London landmarks such as Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, and the Houses of Parliament
- Ideal introduction to historic London for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet by the red telephone booth closest to the Main Gate in front of the British Museum
What To Expect
Along the way, stop to admire rare artifacts from all around the globe, including Samurai armor and rare Assyrian lion hunt reliefs, and learn more about prize exhibits such as the Mummy of Katebet, the Lewis Chessmen and the original Rosetta Stone.
After a break for lunch (own expense), set out to discover the highlights of historic London on a guided walking tour, starting with a stroll around the grand monuments of Trafalgar Square. As you explore the city’s elegant boulevards, green parks and lively squares, stop to take a peek at 10 Downing Street, home of the British Prime Minister; snap photos of iconic landmarks such as Big Ben and the House of Parliament; and hear stories about important historic figures like Winston Churchill and the British royal family.
End your tour beneath the magnificent gothic spires of Westminster Abbey, where you’ll bid your guide farewell and can continue exploring the city independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: British Museum and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff