3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Maximize your time in London with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Choose a 1-day, 24-, 48-, or 72-hour ticket and make the most of unlimited travel across several routes for the ticket validity period. Get views of top London sights such as the Tower of London and Big Ben from the open-top bus, listen to audio commentary and enjoy the flexibility to hop on and off at any of the well-placed stops. All tickets also include a complimentary river cruise and a walking tour.
- Discover London and its highlights with a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See the best of the English capital at your own pace with a 1-day, 24-, 48-, or 72-hour ticket
- Hop off to visit the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the London Eye and more
- Enjoy a complimentary river cruise and free walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the commentary clearly. 11 different languages
FREE River Thames Cruise for ticket: 24, 48 and 72-hour
Wi-Fi on board.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are valid from the first date of redemption.
- You can begin your hop on – hop off tour at any of the London Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
- Duration: Approx. 2 .50 hours
- Frequencies starting every 30 minutes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY London City Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Hop On - Hop Off Bus with River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during London Hop On - Hop Off Bus with River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during London Hop On - Hop Off Bus with River Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The website to guide you on the stops and bus up take are very very poor - needs serious work." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
London Hop On - Hop Off Bus with River Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonHop on Hop Off - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyHop on Hop Off - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetHop on Hop Off - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeCategory
Twickenham StadiumRoyal Albert Hall London Natural History MuseumBrick Lane Music HallUp at The O2Westminster AbbeyApollo Victoria TheatreHard Rock Cafe LondonBoxpark ShoreditchSmithfield MarketParliament Square Trafalgar SquareSt. Paul's CathedralVictoria and Albert MuseumWellington ArchHer Majesty's TheatrePlatform 9 3/4Gatwick Airport (LGW)Fleet Street The Postal Museum