- Small-group historical walking tour in London
- Tour limited to eight ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Learn about the history of London as you visit landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament
- Pass by Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing Street, and Trafalgar Square
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside of the Covent Garden’s Apple Store by the telephone booth situated on the corner of the Store.
What To Expect
Your guide tells you all about London’s history, dating back to Roman times, as you make your way through some of the most historical places of the city. Pass through Trafalgar Square, other squares, and green parks. Take in the urban landscape as you catch sights of the House of Parliament. Stroll by 10 Downing Street, the official residence and office of the First Lord of the Treasury.
Along the way, hear stories about past monarchs and leader, such as Queen Elizabeth II and Winston Churchill. You may be surprised at the facts your guide knows, including a few of the city’s best kept secrets. Your tour ends at Westminster Abbey where you can choose to explore more of London on your own or head back to your hotel or home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by London City Center Westminster Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max.