Departure & Return
The meeting point is on the Strand, by the bus-stop H in front of Charing Cross Railaway station. The tour guide will be holding a sign with the client's name.
The tour will end at the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As you will use public transport (bus/metro) please make sure you have your Oyster card/travel card with you
- In London can get very cold during the winter, we suggest wearing very warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by London Christmas Lights Walking tour for Kids and Families.
- "Since it gets dark around 16:30, you're in good shape to see everything in its glory." See review