- See the real-life inspirations for Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and the Ministry of Magic
- Learn more about Harry Potter and the filming of the movies from an expert guide
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your wizarding expert outside Pizza Express in the centre of Leadenhall Market, please go to Monument station, take the Fish Street Hill exit, and then input ‘Pizza Express Leadenhall Market’ into Google/Apple maps. Please call if you have any issues.
The tour ends in Borough Market near London Bridge Station
What To Expect
Accompanied by your guide, a fellow muggle, set out to discover London most magical spots and explore the sites where the Harry Potter movies were filmed. Along the way, see the real-life locations that inspired fictional sets including the Leaky Cauldron pub, Diagon Alley, the Ministry of Magic, and Knocturn Alley. Visit sites such as the historic Clink prison, The Golden Hinde, and Westminster Station; walk across ‘The Wobbly Bridge’ (the Millennium Bridge); and admire the magnificent St. Paul's Cathedral, one of London’s most iconic landmarks.
Your tour ends in Cecil Court, near Leicester Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If tour is cancelled due to dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour for Muggles Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be prepared to walk, and note not all locations are included (logistically this would be impossible) - but the tour guide provided instructions on seeing others should you desire." See review
- "I would not suggest taking one of the other shorter tours unless you simply can't spare the time." See review
- "Be warned; we did not go to Platform 9 3/4 in Kings Cross, so you may want to venture to the station on your own." See review