Departure & Return
We will meet directly outside a restaurant called Popolo ( 26 - Rivington St, Hackney, London ) Only outside, this is not one of our stops.
We will end up in London's famous Spitalfields market where you can take your time and wonder through all the amazing sights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have any serious dietary requeimrents, please email us in advance so we can go in search for a delicious substitute.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Eat Talk Eat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walking Food & Drink Tours In London. Discover the East End of London..