- Get off the tourist trail when you visit Hoxton and Broadway Market
- Enjoy numerous samples from different eateries and street food stalls
- Learn all about the East End’s diverse and vibrant history
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to explore
Departure & Return
We meet opposite Shoreditch High Street Station. Exit the station and directly opposite to the right, look up and you will see a sculpture of a blue mushroom on top of the wall before the tunnel. Your guide will be underneath the mushroom.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alternative London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.