- Private tour of east London hot spots such as Shoreditch and Hoxton
- Admire vibrant street art and vintage clothes shops in Shoreditch
- Feast your senses on the sights and smells of Brick Lane
- Learn about the area's radical transformation and artistic heritage
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head first to Brick Lane — a stretch famed for its traditional Indian eateries and vintage clothes stores — and absorb its vibrant atmosphere. Revitalize with Indian specialties at a restaurant recommended by your guide (own expense) before browsing pieces created by local artists in contemporary galleries.
Then, stroll to the Old Street area — renowned for its thriving nightlife scene — and discover hidden treasures before bidding your guide farewell at Old Street underground station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Shoreditch Walking Tour with a Local: Private & 100% Personalized.