2 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Step aboard the 'Cutty Sark' in Greenwich, and discover what life was like on board a 19th-century tea clipper boat. The world’s sole surviving clipper, the 'Cutty Sark' today is an award-winning boat-museum, which allows you to learn about the China tea trade voyages and life at sea. Your entrance ticket lets you stay as long as you want aboard the boat, but most visits last around an hour or two.
- Visit the Cutty Sark in Greenwich with an admission ticket
- Explore the world’s last surviving tea clipper boat
- Learn about life at sea during the 19th century
- See where the sailors spent their time on board
- Pose at the boat's steering wheel for photos
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 5 years are free to enter the attraction
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Maritime Museum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 'Cutty Sark' Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 'Cutty Sark' Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
'Cutty Sark' Entrance Ticket
2 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesLondonAttractions & Museums - HorleyMuseum Tickets & Passes - HorleyAttractions & Museums - Stansted MountfitchetMuseum Tickets & Passes - Stansted MountfitchetAttractions & Museums - CambridgeMuseum Tickets & Passes - CambridgeCategory
Holland Park Tours & TicketsLondon Bridge Tours & TicketsWestminster Cathedral Tours & TicketsSir John Soane's Museum Tours & TicketsRoyal Academy of Arts Tours & TicketsHampstead Heath Tours & TicketsTottenham Hotspur Stadium Tours & TicketsMansion House Tours & TicketsImperial War Museum (IWM) Tours & TicketsEstorick Collection of Modern Italian Art Tours & TicketsLondon Shard Tours & TicketsDiana Memorial Fountain Tours & TicketsWest End Theater District Tours & TicketsSmithfield Market Tours & TicketsEltham Palace Tours & TicketsWhitechapel Tours & TicketsRegent's Park Tours & TicketsLondon Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsCartoon Museum Tours & TicketsShoreditch Tours & Tickets