Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour London Christmas lights bike tour, led by a local guide
- See top London sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament
- Cycle past Harrods department store to admire its Christmas window displays
- Ride around the West End to see the famous Oxford Street Christmas lights
- Pass the Christmas market at Covent Garden and learn about Christmas in London from a guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Delight in the sparkle of Christmas lights as you pedal past illuminated attractions like the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye. Continue to Sloane Square, where boutiques bedecked in twinkling lights beckon curious patrons, and pass the magnificent displays at England’s famous Harrods department store.
You’ll stop at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, London’s spectacular Christmas attraction. Pedal past Christmas stands, visit the model bavarian village and warm yourself with a spicy cup of mulled wine. Marvel at the many themed bars like the ‘Swiss Chalet’ and check out seasonal attractions like the ice rink and the giant observation wheel.
The final leg of your tour takes you to the West End, where you’ll coast through the upscale shopping district that encompasses Regent, Oxford, Bond and Carnaby Streets. World-famous for its holiday presentation, this central shopping area glitters with colored light and decorations. See beautifully adorned window displays and feel the buzz of holiday shopping. From there, make your way back to Lambeth, passing through Covent Garden’s charming Christmas market on the way.
Your 3-hour bike tour ends at the departure point in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children less than 10 years old are allowed on private tours only
- Flexible starting time for private tours
- This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The London Bicycle Tour Company Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Christmas Lights Bike Tour of London.