- Christmas Day tour from London to Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds, and Stratford-upon-Avon
- Stop for photos of Stonehenge on the beautiful Salisbury Plain
- Take a walking tour of Bath, and see Pulteney Bridge
- Enjoy a 2-course Christmas lunch with coffee or tea
- Admire the English countryside as you pass through the picturesque landscape of the Cotswolds
- See Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The Stonehenge site is closed to visitors on Christmas Day, but you can still enjoy splendid views of the giant stone circle from adjacent Salisbury Plain. Stop here to take pictures free from the usual crowds, and listen as your guide reveals more about the monument. Discover some of the theories for how the stones were transported here and why the circle was built.
Continue to the nearby historical spa town of Bath. From your coach, admire the elegant Georgian buildings, built from honey-hued local stone, and enjoy a walking tour of the streets, seeing the glorious Royal Crescent and 18th-century Pulteney Bridge.
Then, travel on to the Cotswolds, where rolling hills and stone villages make up one of England’s prettiest regions. Admire the picture-postcard scenery, and pull up at a quaint Elizabethan-era pub for today’s highlight—a delicious Christmas lunch.
Settle inside the cozy inn, and feast on a traditional Christmas Day meal. Accompany your meal with your choice from the pub’s real ales and fine wines (own expense), and finish with a refreshing cup of tea or coffee.
Afterward, make your way back to London. Stop in Stratford-upon-Avon, famous for being the 16th-century birthplace of William Shakespeare, England’s greatest playwright. Pass the picturesque childhood family home of his later wife, Anne Hathaway, and stop for photos at Shakespeare’s family home, where he was born in 1564.
Your Christmas Day tour ends in central London in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions will be closed on Christmas Day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Christmas Day Tour of Stonehenge, Bath, and the Cotswolds .