- Enjoy high tea plus panoramic views with this combo London sightseeing tour
- Admire top London landmarks like Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace
- Get a great value with high tea, prosecco or soda, and sandwiches included
- Meet-up to start the tour a short walk from the Victoria Station tube stop
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, Unit 31, Elizabeth House, York Road, London, SE1 7NJ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Afternoon tea buses operate on a shared seating basis. Choice of specific seating areas is not available.
- You must contact the supplier at least 72 hours prior to the travel date to confirm your choice menu (General or Vegetarian) or you will be served the General Menu; Kindly note that we are not able to accomodate any special requests.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nut ingredients.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 5 and above can participate in this activity.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Cancellation and amendments policy - 24 hours in advance, no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change.
- Bookings made within 48 hours will be subject to availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff