2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Tibetan bridge, slides and swings for children
Departure & Return
5/5/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Parco Ittico Paradiso
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ticket for the Paradiso Fish Park in Zelo Buon Persico?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ticket for the Paradiso Fish Park in Zelo Buon Persico?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ticket for the Paradiso Fish Park in Zelo Buon Persico?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ticket for the Paradiso Fish Park in Zelo Buon Persico?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLombardySkip-the-Line Tours - MilanNature and Wildlife - MilanZoo Tickets & Passes - MilanAttractions & Museums - MilanSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake ComoNature and Wildlife - Lake ComoZoo Tickets & Passes - Lake ComoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoSkip-the-Line Tours - FernoNature and Wildlife - FernoZoo Tickets & Passes - FernoAttractions & Museums - FernoCategory
Piazza Gae AulentiAutodromo Nazionale MonzaPanza Collection at Villa Panza (Villa e Collezione Panza)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Fort Montecchio Nord (Forte Montecchio Nord)Porta NuovaLeonardo3 MuseumQuadrilatero d'OroMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Corso Buenos AiresTorba Monastery (Monastero di Torba)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Serravalle Designer OutletLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)LeolandiaPiazza Fontana